Mother's Day Brunch
Sunday, May 13
Reservations begin starting at 9:30 a.m. Final reservation begins at 1 p.m.
Mother’s Day is one of the busiest holidays of the year at the Arboretum – with 38,000 gorgeous tulips in bloom and a luxurious, chef-made savory and sweet brunch – visitors will have an amazing holiday experience on May 13!
To provide a premium experience:
- Only ticketed brunch guests and members will be allowed entry at the gatehouse between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- No walk-ins for the Mother’s Day Brunch, ticketed guests only.
- Ticketed brunch guests are encouraged to arrive at least 45 minutes early and stroll the blooming gardens to insure they make their reservation time.
- The grounds will open again to the general public at 11 a.m. (through 8 p.m.)
- The 50th Annual Arboretum Auxiliary Spring Plant Sale has been moved to the Red Barn Farm and Tashjian Bee Center. Visitors attending the sale are asked to enter on West 82nd Street. The address: 3210 W. 82nd St., Chanhassen. Entry to the plant sale is free; however, if non-members wish to access the grounds after the sale, standard gate fees apply.
Brunch prices: $35 members, $40 non-members, $16 kids 12 and under.
- Slow-roasted Turkey Breast Brined in Cider, Herbs and Peppercorns
- Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Cranberry Chutney
- Soft Potato Rolls, Sweet Corn Muffins
Gem Lettuce Wedge Salad
Crumbled Blue Cheese, Smoked Bacon, Marinated Cherry Tomatoes, Shaved Red Onion, Minced Chive Buttermilk Bleu Cheese Dressing
Traditional fillers to include Cured Ham, mild Cheddar Cheese, Vidalia Onion, Sweet Bell Peppers, Slivered Mushrooms, Baby Spinach, Grated Swiss, Bacon Bits and mild Pico de Gallo. *Egg whites available.
Ricotta Lemon Pancakes – Made-to-Order
Fresh Myer Lemon Whip, warm Blackberry Compote & Arboretum Pure Maple Syrup
- Sliced Melon, Pineapple and Fresh Berries
- Roasted Spring Vegetables with Chimichurri Aioli
- Hardwood-smoked Honey Salmon, Capers, Lemon-dill Aioli, whipped Cream Cheese, Pickled Red Onion
- Soft Naan
- Individual Ham, Caramelized Onion & Cheese Frittatas
- Thick-cut Applewood-Smoked Bacon
- Buttery Biscuits and Homestyle Sausage Gravy
- Seafood Creole with Jasmine Rice
- Herb-seared Breast of Chicken, Artichoke Cream
- Arboretum Cheesy Potatoes
- Charred Cauliflower w/ Panko, Red Pepper Flakes, and Chives
- Honey-glazed Baby Carrots
Yogurt & Pastry
- Build-your-own Yogurt Parfaits
- Fresh Berries, French Vanilla Yogurt, House-made Granola, Honey, Strawberry Coulis
- Assorted Yogurt Breakfast Breads, Whipped Butter
- Freshly-baked Petit Cinnamon Buns
- New York Style Cheesecake - toppings include: Chocolate, Caramel and Strawberry Sauces, Chantilly Cream
- Double-ganache Chocolate Cake, Raspberry Coulis
- Lemon Dessert Bars w/ Powdered Sugar
- Individual Tapioca Trifle, Strawberry Puree
- Warm Berry Crisp with Whipped Topping
- Fresh Brewed Coffee, Tea & Decaf
- Orange and Cranberry Juice
- Iced Tea & Fruit Infused Water
Make a Reservation