The Minnesota Landscape Arboretum provides information to visitors via email based on your personal email preferences. Below, you will find a list and description of the email newsletters you can subscribe to.
TO SUBSCRIBE: If you do not already have an account, you will need to create a profile with a user name and password to access the email preferences page. You do not need to be a member of the Arboretum to create a profile. Click on "New User Registration" to begin. When this profile is complete, select "My Email Preferences" from the list in the right-hand column. If you already have an account, log in and you can find a link to "Email Preferences" on the "My Home" page, under "Manage My Account."
Email Newsletter options:
- Arboretum eNews: bi-monthly update on coming weekend events and exploring the seasons at the Arboretum.
- Calendar of Events: monthly calendar of exhibits, events, displays, classes and programs, indoors and out.
- Seasonal Alerts: weekly spring and summer blooms, fall colors, winter trail conditions and more.
- Adult Education: class previews and highlights with monthly feature of photography; gardening school, horticulture; music, literature and the arts; cooking with a chef, food and wine; public policy conferences; guided walks.
- Children's Education: Program previews and highlights with monthly feature of summer daycamps, preschool experiences, weekend family fun, kids play opportunities and more.
- School/Teacher Resources: sneak peek at coming school year's field trips, Plantmobile, compliance with school standards, scholarship availability.
- Nature-Based Therapeutics (NBT): receive updates on all NBT developments, workshops, services and special projects.
You may also subscribe to Arboretum eNews for Business by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
Read the latest issue of our bi-monthly Arboretum magazine.
Read the latest issue of our bi-weekly Arboretum eNews.
Read the latest posts from the Arboretum's summer interns.