IT'S MAPLE SYRUP TIME!
- Discover all four ways we collect maple sap
- See if sap is flowing today on the self-guided Maple Walk
- Treat yourself, it's "Maple all Month" in the Restaurant
Sugarbush Pancake Brunch
Saturday, March 21, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
$9 member/$11 non-member, $6 ages 4-7, ages 3 and under free
MacMillan Auditorium, Oswald Visitor Center
No advance reservations required. Tickets can be purchased day of event in the Great Hall. To receive member rates, Arboretum members should present a member card for their group.
Thanks to generosity of Sturdiwheat, a Minnesota-based company, for donating the pancake mix for the Saturday brunch and Sunday breakfast.
Saturday, March 21, 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m., free with gate admission
Sugarhouse Maple Woods
Watch tree tapping, syrup cooking and spile making.
Saturdays, March 28 & April 4, Noon-4 p.m., free with gate admission
Drink a toast to spring. Sample fresh sap and sweet syrup. See how trees are tapped, sap collected and syrup finished.
Daily features through the month of March
- Pumpkin pie with maple butter
- Maple pot de creme
- Maple candies
- Maple bacon popcorn balls
- Sandwich selection: Maple and rosemary-roasted turkey breast, stone ground mustard aioli, caramelized onions and swiss on honey wheat breat
- Weekend Brunch: crepes with maple sugar, warm maple syrup and apples